Advice on Frank Zappa

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Ah, Snickers I know. Zappa? Not so much... :satisfied:
KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

You mean you don't own a copy of "The Very Best of Dr. Demento"!?!

That's where I heard "GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!" from.

When I bought the album my mom was like, "AHHHH! It has a Frank Zappa track on it!"....but I don't think "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow" is considered "bad". It's just retarded and pointless(but it's a good kind of "retarded and pointless", it's one of my favorite songs).
"Ya wanna buy a bunny?"
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

QUOTE When I bought the album my mom was like, \"AHHHH! It has a Frank Zappa track on it!\"....but I don't think \"Don't Eat the Yellow Snow\" is considered \"bad\". It's just retarded and pointless(but it's a good kind of \"retarded and pointless\", it's one of my favorite songs).

I didnt have to worry about my parents getting upset about Zappa, they are the ones who told me all abot him after we saw the Zappa Takes A Crappa" poster at Hard Rock. Ive never been the same since.

Mike
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

QUOTE You mean you don't own a copy of \"The Very Best of Dr. Demento\"!?!  
That's where I heard \"GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!\" from.  

I knew that was from one of those tracks. My mind isn't working properly, so I couldn't pinpoint what song it was. Shame on me. :stupid:

I kept reading this thread thinking, "It's on one of my Dr. Demento cds...I'm too lazy to go look and listen. Ooooo. Something shiny."

-CindyBob