Al's Appearance On The Catch-up: 3/13/07

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Mariel
Occasional
Location: IL, USA. South of the Mecca of the Albino Squirrels.

Post by Mariel »

Al was a guest on this afternoon talkshow yesterday (which is weird for me to say since it's the morning of the 13th in my area of the world). This interview was more on the quiet side. Al even gets serious about the effect of stardom on people.

You can watch the interview at the address below.

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v. ... iaid=77139

Mariel
Feed Me!
Leigh
Occasional

Post by Leigh »

Being that I work at Channel 9 and am sending out copies to the Aussies who send me their mailing addresses via a PM I will also be adding this as an extra DVD as well.

Met Al again at the studios again at work lol. Twice in 2 days...wow what a workplace. The television industry is certainly a fun industry to be in :whoot:
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Thanks for the link. What a nice interview. Al looked great!

*Can you tell I miss him?*
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

I enjoyed that interview. It was very nice and some classic Al questions were asked along with new ones.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

Leigh @ Mar 13 2007, 11:41 PM wrote: Being that I work at Channel 9 and am sending out copies to the Aussies who send me their mailing addresses via a PM I will also be adding this as an extra DVD as well.

Met Al again at the studios again at work lol. Twice in 2 days...wow what a workplace. The television industry is certainly a fun industry to be in :whoot:
Nice - I just sent you my address for the 'Mornings' interview, can you send me this too? :D

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Leigh
Occasional

Post by Leigh »

NerdyNyara27 @ Mar 14 2007, 04:15 AM wrote: Nice - I just sent you my address for the 'Mornings' interview, can you send me this too? :D

- Laurel -
Yeah thats what i said I'll send both out - both Kerri Anne interview and The Catch Up interview to those Aussies who have sent me PM's.

:Y
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the confirmation - I guess I didn't read that quite right the first time. :P (Look at me, three days to go and I'm already going into an AIH... :P)

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Aussiecouchpotato
Occasional

Post by Aussiecouchpotato »

awesome thanks leigh, i look forward to watching both interviews over and over again :D