Bring Al Back To Australia

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

supafly
Occasional

Post by supafly »

Twin Towns and no Brisbane???? hmmmm i dunno whether to buy tickets now for twin towns or wait to see if Brisbane goes on sale.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

are tickets already on sale for Twin Towns? I'm betting more shows get added to that list
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
supafly
Occasional

Post by supafly »

im presuming so, i will call them up now and ask :) hang on.
supafly
Occasional

Post by supafly »

I just called them, they said they go on sale the 20th of December. I hope she meant november. lolol. ill try on the 20th November anyway.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

But it's already the 28th of November.....The tickets for the Melbourne show are on sale December 8th, so the 20th of December makes sense, and it's still around 3 months in advance
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
supafly
Occasional

Post by supafly »

lolol, geez the excitement must have gotten me. lol. Your right it is the 28th. Hopefully they will have a Brisbane show lined up as well by then.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

The PH tour had 12 Australian shows, currently the SOL tour has 9, but there are some prime locations without shows, so hopefully more shows are added. So Far there's only one show in Sydney, and one on the Gold Coast....NSW had no less than SIX shows on the PH tour
supafly
Occasional

Post by supafly »

I thought it was odd that Brisbane only got one show last time and Twin Towns got two. Ive never been to see a show at Twin Towns so maybe it was bigger than QPAC or something??? Im trying to see how i go about getting an after show pass, i managed to get one last tour.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

how did you get one last time?
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

do you know if the venue had them, or if the tour company has them?