Sol International Release

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

Poptronixx @ Nov 30 2006, 10:37 PM wrote: Great news UK fans! "White and Nerdy" CD single (contains 2 tracks)
What's the other track?
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

crazymelon @ Dec 1 2006, 04:40 PM wrote: What's the other track?
Tracks are :

1. White & Nerdy
2. Don't Download This Song
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
the8thark
Occasional

Post by the8thark »

Oh I'd love that single. But £4.99 converted into Aussie dollars is heaps. Kinda expensive for tracks already on the album. I so wish he'd release the single over here.
Railok
Occasional

Post by Railok »

Elvis @ Dec 1 2006, 12:42 AM wrote: What language is that? I want to order one, but I can't find any "Swiss to English" translators. Can anyone help me?

Dave
I'm sorry to say that Ginza.se only does the shipping to Swedish address. I can find another website for you where you can buy it, maybe?
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

"White & Nerdy" got air play on BBC 1Xtra Radio (UK) with Dj's Ace & Vis last Monday. Al is mentioned on their BBC website and was also commented on the show by the Dj's! They were most impressed with Al's rapping skills!

If you want to hear a bit of the show, you have to skip to 1hr 55mins approx. of the programme by using the keys in the pop-up player when accesed from the following link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/aceandinvisible/
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Railok @ Dec 1 2006, 01:10 PM wrote: I'm sorry to say that Ginza.se only does the shipping to Swedish address. I can find another website for you where you can buy it, maybe?
I translated enough to figure that out. :( I've been looking, but I can't find anything. I'll keep looking, but if you find someplace where I can order in English or at the minimum will ship to the U.S. please let me know! Thanks!

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

@ Dave : English Megastore has that CD with WAY on it too.

Your total will be 29,49 Euro = about 39,26 US$ , depends on the currencyrate at that moment. 1 euro = 1.3316 US$ on Dec 1st

Terms of delivery

VAT is included in all of our prices.

The normal delivery time is 5 working days after your package has left us. If the products that you've ordered are in stock they will be sent during the following day. If they aren't in stock they will be shipped as soon as we get them from our supplier.

The shipping cost is 10 euro for all destinations outside Sweden.

Megastore reserves the right for price changes, products being sold out and any incorrect information about our products that may exist on the site. If you find something that you feel is incorrect about a product on the site please send an e-mail to [email protected]

Returns
You may return most new, unopened items fulfilled by Megastore.se within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).

Note that you have to contact [email protected] before any returns and receive a return-number. Returns that are sent to us without our consent will be sent back.
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

"White & Nerdy" CD single is on MSN UK's new music releases page this week!

http://sib1.od2.com/common/framework11. ... d=0170002E
click on new releases link on MSN
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

A little bit off topic, but still I feel the urge to ask:
I ordered SOL via the only legal Russian website "Purple Legion", and I received it! YAY!!! no one can't imagine my joy and cheer now. But something curious popped in my mind right away... My SOL is nothing but a DualDisc version, which makes me wonder if Al didn't mention on the Mothership that it was not available.

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this 30 sec ad for SOL as follows:

http://www.sonybmg.com.au/musicbox/weir ... =240042155

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere!