The Big Non-english Topic

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

running with Dutch windmills @ Sep 23 2005, 11:02 AM wrote: He probably lives in the South-West corner of the USA , was a Spanish colony way back in Time ( Los Angelos = Los Angeles =  the angels )
Non, je vis dans le coin de la Floride....The Southeast des Etats-Unis, et je suis dans les classes avançées, ainsi ils exigent de nous de prendre des Espagnols....
Translation French To English wrote: No, I live in Florida....The Southeast corner of the United States, and I'm in the advanced classes, so they require us to take Spanish....
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

kristineslipson @ Sep 24 2005, 03:39 AM wrote: was ist los? wie viele leute heir sprechen Deutsch?
Ich will auf deutsch den Al diskuteiren.
Ich spreche Deutsch, aber naturlich kann ich auch Englisch sprechen. Ich denke, dass es unwarscheinlich ist, dass wir werden ein Deutscher/eine Deutscherin hier sehen. :(
Carol
Obsessed

Post by Carol »

They made me take french in elementary and secondary school because Canada is officially bilingual so that's what the government proclaimed. I never was very good at it. This is Quebec French, which is the same as true french, but with different slang, I think. That's similar to how Australian English and American English are different but the same language. Plus, the accent is a bit different, but I can't tell them apart.

Carol (who would find this a lot easier if she could find her french-english dictionary)
Carpe Musica

I'm not being condescending, I'm too busy thinking about far more important things you wouldn't understand.
Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

Hey how can somebody post what language they are speaking if they don't speak english?

Да я подразумеваю, что это не имеет смысла.
Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried slamming a revolving door.
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

mewrio @ Sep 24 2005, 12:33 AM wrote: Ich spreche Deutsch, aber naturlich kann ich auch Englisch sprechen. Ich denke, dass es unwarscheinlich ist, dass wir werden ein Deutscher/eine Deutscherin hier sehen. :(
Ich spreche Deutsch, aber ich kann naturlich auch Englisch sprechen. Ich denke, dass es unwahrscheinlich ist, dass wir hier einen Deutscher zu sehen bekommen .

I believe we had a German member once or am I mistaken:

E-male wrote : is it possible to get a Al DVD in Germany , some years ago ( 2002 ).
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
sailorsilver84
Obsessed

Post by sailorsilver84 »

Ich hatte drei Jahre des Deutschen in der High School und ich erinnere kaum, mich an wie man einen korrekten Satz mehr konstruiert. So sich Blick zu bilden, wie ich weiß, was ich tue, führe ich diesen Satz durch Babel Fische hindurch -- wenn er nicht völlig korrekt ist, tadeln den Übersetzer.
^_^
Inu-Yasha & Tetsusaiga...it's a bishie thing!
I know a man w/a wooden leg named Smith!
What's the name of his other leg?
Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

Почему говорят по-немецки? Русский намного более прохладен!
Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried slamming a revolving door.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Я люблю все языки... .Sort... .I как английская язык наиболее наилучшим образом, потому что, наилучшим образом, то я говорю, и около 3 миллиарда другие люди в мире делают, слишком.
Translation Russian To English wrote: I like all the languages....Sort of....I like English the best, because, well, that's what I speak, and about 3 billion other people in the world do, too.

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

queen_and_weirdal_fan @ Sep 26 2005, 12:31 AM wrote:
Translation Russian To English wrote: I like all the languages....Sort of....I like English the best, because, well, that's what I speak, and about 3 billion other people in the world do, too.

:D
Can , maybe

Ik kan hier een heel verhaal schrijven over hoe moeilijk de nederlandse taal wel niet is , maar daar begin ik gewoon niet aan. Ik ben ook niet bizar en ik heet ook geen AL.
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
marmousette
Occasional

Post by marmousette »

wouuuuaaa!!that done much thing has to translate! Russian is inpronnoncable!!

queen_and_weirdal_fan you is right! French it is not terrible! in more in the schools Frenchs the levels for the languages etrangeres is not super! :(
one does not learn the words that you to use regularly!
with the college English summarized a: kevin is in the kitchen or judie walk in the street!

with English you can speak with many people

aurélie.