Canada

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

rylan
Occasional

Post by rylan »

al didnt even come close to canada... hes come to ontario almost every tour hes ever done, and i was REALLY looking forward to seeing him live.
<
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Well then, next time Al releases an album, your mission is to pester Canadian concert promoters relentlessly until they book him.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

i think he didn't come to canada cuz he went to australia, so he figured "well, one time going out of the country is enough for me"
I was elected to lead, not to read.
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

I could see them coming down through Canada and through Maine--- or vise versa. I dunno how theyd do it, but it could continue up instead of hitting Portland and heading back down through New Hampshire.
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

Well, I was sure happy he went to australia!

Lets put it this way, it took him years to finally come Australia, maybe you guys are next?