Danish Fans

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Bobbi don't take what I said to seriously. :nervous: I really didn't mean to upset you.

Karmus, scottidog is, in my opinion, is the most helpful person here. She has helped me with my avies so much. I just don't know where to start.

THANK YOU SO MUCH BOBBI!!
In hiding since 2010
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Gee, and I was gonna be nice and not rant against downloading in this instance. El stated it wonderfully, as usual... If you can buy you should. But what to do if you can't? Certainly Al isn't losing income because his merchandise isn't even available for Karmus.

Just so you know, while I don't approve of downloading, in the case of the people who live in areas that Al's merchandise isn't available at all, well let's just say I hold my tongue.

Don't let them scare you, Karmus. I'm a nice person. I think.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

scottidog @ Jan 5 2004, 09:44 PM wrote: Gee, and I was gonna be nice and not rant against downloading in this instance. El stated it wonderfully, as usual... If you can buy you should. But what to do if you can't? Certainly Al isn't losing income because his merchandise isn't even available for Karmus.

Just so you know, while I don't approve of downloading, in the case of the people who live in areas that Al's merchandise isn't available at all, well let's just say I hold my tongue.

Don't let them scare you, Karmus. I'm a nice person. I think.
I think your a wonderfully nice person. :lookround: Your really really nice. I'm not scared one bit............. :nervous: I didn't mean to upset you Your Majesty. Really. :lookround:
In hiding since 2010
Karmus

Post by Karmus »

I like the truth, I know Weird Al won't sue me. :lol: He's probably rich enough to live in L.A. I've been there once (a tiny part of my family lives there). Man, this city is huge!
But I really regret that I didn't buy the album when I had the chance. I didn't have enough money in my purse. :( I should've walked to the bank. Maybe I should ask in the shop if they could purchase some WAY albums and set them for sale?
"Play fair, no scare!" - Karmus
"Life is strange. People come, people go. And all you got left are memories..." - Dualtrax
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

AHHHHHHH! Scottidog spoke. *Driew runs behind the door.* "Don't make me go back to WOWAY!" "You can't make me!" "T-t-t-that moderator i-i-i-i-is there!" "She'll chew my avie up to pieces with one click!"

Oh wait she didn't say anything yet. Phew. Man she's really made me go haywire. I start to shake and sweat when I hear the word scotti or dog in a sentence. I need to go see a doctor now.
In hiding since 2010