Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Funny, now back on topic. :stern:
In hiding since 2010
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ooh, I'm scared now! Ok, I'll ask our new French Al fan which song on Poodle Hat is a favorite. Ok, ShigN, which song do you like best?

Patti
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

algonacchick @ Dec 30 2003, 01:49 PM wrote: Ooh, I'm scared now!
That's right you best be scared. :P

On a more serious note. Let me first say I am terribly sorry for me actions earlier. I did not mean to upset anyone with my feelings. I also want to appologize ShigN. Even though I gave your country a complement I still shouldn't have acted like I did. Its just my character to tell everyone what I think is the real truth. I now know that I should probably think before I just type away. So if anyone took what i said seriously please forgive me. I decided to go ahead and delete my last two posts so as to not upset anyone else. :) Thank you for your time.
In hiding since 2010
kidcid
Obsessed

Post by kidcid »

scottidog @ Dec 30 2003, 06:40 PM wrote:
I would like to know if Al made a parody of a music called Closer by Trent Reznor (from NIN band)???

Hmmmm.... I don't know any particular songs by NIN, but I know that I have heard people say that parts of some song (or songs) is sampled in Germs. Germs is from the Running With Scissors album and is a style parody of NIN.
In the ALternative Polka Medley the part that goes "I wanna *%^ you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside" Is Closer by NIN.
Cid
%
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yes, Cid, that's true, but our new French friend ShigN said that there was a download of a concert, so I figured that meant Germs, which is a style parody of NIN. So Al has put "Closer" in a polka medley AND has parodied some visuals from the video in his Germs performance in concert. I do love the sound effects used to "bleep" the offending word in the polka medley, though. hehe!

Patti

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Driew_La_27 @ Dec 30 2003, 07:44 PM wrote:
algonacchick @ Dec 30 2003, 01:49 PM wrote: Ooh, I'm scared now!
That's right you best be scared. :P

On a more serious note. Let me first say I am terribly sorry for me actions earlier. I did not mean to upset anyone with my feelings. I also want to appologize ShigN. Even though I gave your country a complement I still shouldn't have acted like I did. Its just my character to tell everyone what I think is the real truth. I now know that I should probably think before I just type away. So if anyone took what i said seriously please forgive me. I decided to go ahead and delete my last two posts so as to not upset anyone else. :) Thank you for your time.
It takes a big person to apologize for actions that upset other people. Bravo! :)
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yes, big ups to Driew for apologizing. That was very nice and brave of you to do that.

Patti

So awesome!

Al Team #325
The Sporkman
Addicted

Post by The Sporkman »

The only problem now, Driew, is that the deletion of your post leads to confusion for newcomers to this discussion. If you go back, it currently appears as though Scotti found your smiling emoticon to be an untruthful, unjust political statement.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

The Sporkman @ Dec 30 2003, 05:41 PM wrote: The only problem now, Driew, is that the deletion of your post leads to confusion for newcomers to this discussion. If you go back, it currently appears as though Scotti found your smiling emoticon to be an untruthful, unjust political statement.
:lol: What's worse, a mean opinion about something that no one cares to hear about. Or a moderator yelling at a smiley? Most newbies are used to mods yelling at people for no apparent reason. :P
In hiding since 2010