Al on Rove Live

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

mewrio @ May 18 2004, 05:06 AM wrote: http://irc.weirdalforum.com/upload/WAY_Rove.zip
:bigups: and kudos to pookster and mewrio

I successfully downloaded it and thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Very fun little interview. Now I suppose we should figure out how to get Al's appearance on Wayne Brady into a worldwide viewing format.

Thanks guys.

El
This means something. This is important.
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

weird_el @ May 19 2004, 12:44 AM wrote: Now I suppose we should figure out how to get Al's appearance on Wayne Brady into a worldwide viewing format.
Oh yes please. I'd like another Al interview to see. :Y

Ritz
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Pookster, if you ever drop by here again, can you tell us if you managed to convert the In Entertainment clip in the end?
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

I managed to find my tape of the Rove interview as well. Once I get my analog to PC converter, I'll provide two versions of it - a slightly higher-quality version of Pooksters, with Al standing around backstage, and also the audience response to Al's upcoming appearance at the beginning of the show; and a high-quality version in DVD/SVCD ready format.

Also, this show tells us where Al stayed while in Sydney, but I just forgot where it was. X* Oh well, I'll find out sometime.
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

weird_el @ May 18 2004, 08:44 AM wrote: Now I suppose we should figure out how to get Al's appearance on Wayne Brady into a worldwide viewing format.
I could probably do this, since I have the Wayne Brady appearance in my vault. :) And actually, if it doesn't interfere with forum rules, I actually have a LOT of interviews from both past and present that could be made available here at the forum. I'll have to talk to Whizzi about that sometime...

I'm looking forward to the DVD ready version of the Rove Live appearance, mewrio!
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

I'm pretty sure WHiZZi will allow it. There's some space you can borrow that he gave me the details for too, if you need it.

PM me if you get permission.
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Whizzi did give me the go ahead on posting TV clips for everyone! You probably wont see anything from me for a while, because I'm super busy, and I owe some people some various Al material that I need to get to them before I move on with anything else like this. But when I am able to, be prepaired for some past, and present Al material! :)

Mewrio, I definatly appreciate you willing to help me out with hosting. I'll more than likely have to take you up on that offer too.
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...