Al on Australian TV Alerts

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

On Friday 26th September, Spy Hard is set to air at 11:15pm on Channel Seven, right after Die Hard. If you didn't know, Al sings the theme to Spy Hard.

[Edited to add:]

Also, I got my Austar Guide today and was quite suprised to see this article in the "Week 1 Highlights."
Aussie Diamond

Post by Aussie Diamond »

I was just watching Rove Live in Australia and he stated that next week Al will appear live in his studio For those that don't know Rove Live Airs at 9.30 Tuesdays on channel 10 in Sydney :onfire:

[MOD Edit: One bouncy fire guy per post. All supernuminary bouncy fire guys will be deleted.] :P
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE Also, I got my Austar Guide today and was quite suprised to see this article in the \"Week 1 Highlights.\"

What show's that? Sounds a little like "Driven" but I wonder if it's something put together by The Comedy Channel instead. Report back after you've watched it please.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Australian_Boy
Occasional

Post by Australian_Boy »

Hehe... The Daily Telegraph spelt his name wrong: :)

9:30 Rove Live Guests include; K.D. Lang and Tony Bennett, Weird Al Yankavic, and Vince Colosimo.

Oh, and check out

http://www.rove.com.au/guests/current/d ... ?flash=yes

He's got a poodle for a hat! :biggrin:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

So Al is making a live appearance on Sept. 30? Lessee here... Aussie Tour starts on Oct. 3... Yeah, that's about right.

So maybe the guys will have a little more tourist time than we thought. :biggrin:
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

What show's that? Sounds a little like "Driven" but I wonder if it's something put together by The Comedy Channel instead. Report back after you've watched it please.

I was thinking they may have put something together themselves, since I haven't heard too much about Driven. Either way, it definatley isn't AL-TV. You'll have the report the second I can get online after the show.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

But ALTV is going to be on...

From Ask Al:
I’m not exactly sure which TV show you’re referring to, but if you mean AL-TV, then you’re in luck! It appears that the latest AL-TV special will air in Australia on the Comedy Channel on October 5 at 3:00 PM.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

But ALTV is going to be on...

From Ask Al:
I’m not exactly sure which TV show you’re referring to, but if you mean AL-TV, then you’re in luck! It appears that the latest AL-TV special will air in Australia on the Comedy Channel on October 5 at 3:00 PM.

I know, but....*Shrugs.*
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

3 pm WHEN? could someone tell me? and... i get the comedy channel..

here is a url of the listings for me. could it be comedy central presents?

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

3 pm WHEN? could someone tell me? and... i get the comedy channel..

3pm Eastern Australian time. October 5th. And we don't get many of the shows listed on that site. Keep in mind there IS a difference between The Comedy Channel and Comedy Central.