I was wondering....

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Loony Lynn
Occasional

I was wondering....

Post by Loony Lynn »

I heard some sound clips on the internet of a live Weird AL chat session. Will he consider doing it again some time? :D Also, the starwars parodies are great. I can't help but wonder if AL likes startrek as well.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I'm sure there'll be more chats, when there's something to chat about, like a new album or tour, etc.

Don't know what Al thinks about Star Trek, you'd need to ask him (please refer to the very first topic in this forum!)
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Bermuda

Post by Loony Lynn »

Thanks for the reply to my questions. I didn't think of the second part about startrek as an unanswerable question I thought you would know. I didn't intend to upset you in any way. I do go to Weird Al.com often. And I do appriciate it and this forum being available on the net. Thanks for taking the time. And yes, I read the first post and I get the point. :roll:
twineball

Re: Bermuda

Post by twineball »

Thanks for the reply to my questions. I didn't think of the second part about startrek as an unanswerable question I thought you would know. I didn't intend to upset you in any way. I do go to Weird Al.com offten. And I do appriciate it and this forum being available on the net. Thanks for taking the time. And yes, I read the fist post and I get the piont. :roll:

You have nothing to apologize for. He's a friend of Al, he ought to know if the guy likes Star Trek. Don't you know if your friends like Star Trek? You were right, your question wasn't an "unanswerable" one.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: Bermuda

Post by bermuda »

You have nothing to apologize for. He's a friend of Al, he ought to know if the guy likes Star Trek. Don't you know if your friends like Star Trek? You were right, your question wasn't an "unanswerable" one.

I don't happen to know all the TV shows Al likes. The question is unanswerable by me, and please do not suggest to the other members which questions I should be able to answer.

Thanks,

Bermuda
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Post by Loony Lynn »

[quote="bermuda"]I'm sure there'll be more chats, when there's something to chat about, like a new album or tour, etc.

Been surffing all over the internet. I found lots of interveiews Al did, along with more live chats and sound clips. :D I even found an interveiw you did Bermuda. :D Now I'm know there will be more live chats....eventually. I can hardly wait. However, were you kidding about that deal you said you made with AL about if 500 people ask for ask Al's return that you would bring it back or were you serious?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

Of course I was kidding! Keep in mind that even though I explained on the Ask Al page why it was being suspended, and when it would probably return, I have received thousands of emails asking about it anyway!

That was one of my first clues that people were simply not reading the info on the site, and more often than not when asekd a question that's already been answered on weirdal.com, I reply with a stock answer (already written up in a sig file) explaining that they need to check weirdal.com for their answer.

Hey, that's why I filled the site with so much info - so I wouldn't have to personally answer so many of the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

You said it, Jon! I check the site every day! I wish everybody did!

Patti
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

Good song reference, Bermuda..."and over and over..." is from "(This Song's Just) Six Words Long, a parody of an obscure 1962 R&B hit by James Ray...later covered in 1987 by the late former Beatle George Harrison...Sorry, was just brushing up on my DJ skills giving out a bunch of useless but pretty cool info...
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Post by Loony Lynn »

Hey, that's why I filled the site with so much info - so I wouldn't have to personally answer so many of the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!!
In theory anyway :wink: