a quick question

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

a quick question

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

Bermuda,

Will we be seeing any news in the immediate future on the official site (and please can we get something better than the typical Sec. of State Donald Rumsfeld "we know what's going on, but you won't..." type of answer)?????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

Ok folks, for those of you who are eager to get info about the new album, here's an update of what little bit of info I was able to weasel out of Bermuda:

1) There will be no style parodies of bluegrass or any similar forms of American roots music on the new album.

2) There will be no songs on the new album busting on Kentucky Fried Chicken.

3) There will be no songs on the new album that are about Sept. 11.

:D
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

ok, i am just as eager as the next guy (or gal, toad or chicken) about the new album and upcoming projects, but you know bermuda will not let us down by withholding any information from us. although if i were in his shoes, i would do it if i were him just b/c of all the questions he is getting on this forum. i also do not want to lose such an awesome way to get questions answered that may not be answered any other way, and i fell that asking the same questions over and over again (albeit in different words), it may jeopardize the forum. so please try and hold in any curiosities, or make a topic where bermuda cant look, and discuss it just as fans who have no way of finding out until it is announced on weirdal.com. sorry if i ticked anyone or everyone off here, but as bermuda has said, he has spent many years putting together the site and updating us regularly. i honestly do not think he will withhold information on purpose, maybe al has asked him not to tell, or maybe he just does not know. but you know he has his reasons, and he will tell us everything as soon as he can.

mike
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

ok, i am just as eager as the next guy (or gal, toad or chicken) about the new album and upcoming projects, but you know bermuda will not let us down by withholding any information from us. although if i were in his shoes, i would do it if i were him just b/c of all the questions he is getting on this forum. i also do not want to lose such an awesome way to get questions answered that may not be answered any other way, and i fell that asking the same questions over and over again (albeit in different words), it may jeopardize the forum. so please try and hold in any curiosities, or make a topic where bermuda cant look, and discuss it just as fans who have no way of finding out until it is announced on weirdal.com. sorry if i ticked anyone or everyone off here, but as bermuda has said, he has spent many years putting together the site and updating us regularly. i honestly do not think he will withhold information on purpose, maybe al has asked him not to tell, or maybe he just does not know. but you know he has his reasons, and he will tell us everything as soon as he can.

mike

I agree (why can't i ever be that articulate?).
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

well i never am, dont know where it came from, heck, i even used 'albeit', dont know where that came form
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

well i never am, dont know where it came from, heck, i even used 'albeit', dont know where that came form
Wherever it came from, it was good!
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
Alapeleke
Occasional

Post by Alapeleke »

mk.. all the :evil: s just made me not happy..

I really don't want to know what is on the album until I buy it. :wink:

And I will know when to buy it being that weirdal.com is my home page. :lol:

Oy these questions are annoying me and I don't even have to answer them :o
Cartunedude
Occasional

Post by Cartunedude »

mike
Very well put. I remember when RWS was in the works- the info was posted on weirdal.com almost immediately. Bermuda has said countless times that when the information is ready, he'll put it up. He's not "holding back" any information.
Oy these questions are annoying me and I don't even have to answer them

Pardon me for slipping in to braindead AOL'er mode, but, "Me too!"

Bob