Updates

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

minnick27
Off The Deep End

Updates

Post by minnick27 »

After 11.5 years you are back! The last post I was in my early 20's, skinny and single. Now Im mid 30's, chubby and married with a 9 year old! See what happens when you go away? Now to some questions.

There have been 38 new songs (including concert only) since you were last asked, do you have any new favorites to play live?

You've played new cities and even continents since the last one, any new favorite cities?

What song is your favorite on album 14? No names, but track number so we can look forward to someones favorite.

We have supported Steve, Jim and Ruben in their solo adventures, any songwriting on your part coming anytime soon? If not which cd's feature you that we will like?

Al's Band, will there be any new songs?

Did I have enough questions for now?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: Updates

Post by bermuda »

There have been 38 new songs (including concert only) since you were last asked, do you have any new favorites to play live?

Most recently, I really liked TMZ and Close But No Cigar, and the polka medley du tour is always fun!

You've played new cities and even continents since the last one, any new favorite cities?

London is always a fave, but I'd been there before on my own. Australia was brand new to me though, and I really liked Sydney and Melbourne. The skies are clear, streets clean, people are nice, and it's easy to get around.

What song is your favorite on album 14? No names, but track number so we can look forward to someones favorite.

I don't have track #s yet, but I can tell you that my faves all have the letter "e" and/or "a" in their titles. :F

We have supported Steve, Jim and Ruben in their solo adventures, any songwriting on your part coming anytime soon? If not which cd's feature you that we will like?

I've never been a writer, apart from some lyrical contributions on the Al's Band songs. But some of my mainstay bands like Idle Hands and Rip Masters have had CDs out over the last 8 years or so, and also some work with Ray Campi.

Al's Band, will there be any new songs?

Nothing planned right now, but who knows for the future?

Did I have enough questions for now?

Yep, thanks!

Bermuda