I've Had Enough

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

of the cpu quota errors...

Just contacted BlueHost to put this website on a high-CPU account... Hopefully they are going to do it fast and painless :P
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Hey, are you still getting money when people order through amazon using your link? I've been trying to remember to do that whenever I order from them.

Hopefully soon I'll be ordering this baby... and when I do, I'll use your amazon link to do it.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

:great:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

scottidog @ Aug 14 2008, 10:48 PM wrote: Hey, are you still getting money when people order through amazon using your link?  I've been trying to remember to do that whenever I order from them. 

Hopefully soon I'll be ordering this baby... and when I do, I'll use your amazon link to do it.
Well.. I received a check from Amazon like a few weeks ago.. That is actually the first time I received money from Amazon since I've put it online..

And it was an amazing amount of $119... to bad the Dollar is cheap right now so it's around €80 when I cash the check..

And to give you and idea how much that is.. a MacDonalds Meal (Large) is around €7, I fill my cars gastank (Diesel, 75 litre) for €97 and a brand new Dell laptop (XPS) costs around €1000... and a 500 gram lasagna which only needs to be heated up, is €5 in the supermarket... (I bought it today)...

At least it's something and I appreciate it if people buy thru that Amazon banner, except it's not as much as the few words on the bottom of the website (which is $30 each month). But hey, thanks to that we can get rid of the CPU quota! :whoot:
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

WHiZZi @ Aug 14 2008, 03:41 PM wrote: Well.. I received a check from Amazon like a few weeks ago.. That is actually the first time I received money from Amazon since I've put it online..
Perhaps a reminder to the peeps that the button is there. It's a painless way to contribute for stuff you're gonna buy anyway.

I've tried clicking the links at the bottom, and sometimes they don't work.