Woway 4th Anniversary Contest

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

The fourth anniversary of WOWAY is just around the corner. As always, Elvis is generously donating prizes in our upcoming annual trivia quiz, but this year, for the first time ever, we have an extra contest for all you graphics wizards out there.

You may remember the Happy Birthday forum skin that Scottidog created a while back. Now it's your turn. We want you to create a 4th anniversary skin for WOWAY. You can use any Al pictures that you get permission for, and you can design it anyway you want. If you want to take a look at Bobbi's HB skin for guidance as to what we're looking for, go to My Controls --> Skin and Languages, and select "Happy Birthday" from the Board Skin section.

The mods will look at the skins and decide which submission is the best. The winning skin will be added as an option in the skins menu.

There is a variety of forum skin creating software out there; you're free to use that or you can come up with it on your own.

If you're like me and don't have any graphic skills whatsoever, then make sure you do your best on the quiz, and maybe next year we'll have a contest more up your alley.

All submissions must be sent to one of the mods by October 31 at 11:59 PM EST. Good luck!
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Four days left!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

We haven't received any submissions, so the deadline is extended to November 7 at 11:59 EST.

Make sure you get your submissions in!
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

The winner of the 4th Anniversary Design-a-skin contest is....

***drum roll***

MarlinsGirl

In addition to the skin, MarlinsGirl also submitted a spiffy new banner and some new buttons graphics that you can only see exclusively on her skin. To use the new MarlinsGirl skin, go to My Controls --> Skin and Languages, and select "MarlinsGirl" from the Board Skin section. Check it out, we think you'll like it!!

MarlinsGirl, nice job and congratulations!! :bigups:

Dave, Anthony, Bobbi, and Bart
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!