New Subforum - Spoilers

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Hi there folks,

I assume everybody read the news, Weird Al and the band will return to the studio to record a new album. :Y

Well, because there are people who just don't want to know what can be or can't be found on the new album I created a "Spoiler Forum". It's a subforum in Music & Record where you can post any information regarding the new album. If you don't want to read, you just ignore the forum and still browse in Music & Record.

So, please keep all information of the new album in the Spoiler Forum

The password for the forum is: spoiler

Thanks.
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

On behalf of those of us who like avoiding spoilers, thank you, WHiZZi.

Putting on Mod Hat:

If you plan on posting spoilers, please put them in the new subforum. If you are posting about the new album anywhere else, if you have anything to say that could possibly be a spoiler, even if you're not sure, please use spoiler tags. That will allow the mods who don't mind being spoiled to move them if needed without spilling the beans to someone who doesn't want to be spoiled.

How do you post "spoiler tags," you ask? Very astute question!

This is how you do a spoiler tag.  Learn it, love it, live it. If you post spoilers in the main forum, Mama Bear will come after you.  You don't want that.  She gets very annoyed and cranky.

Code: Select all

[QUOTE][COLOR=white]This is how you do a spoiler tag.  [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

How to read it? Just highlight it with your cursor.

And for those who want to be spoiler free, if you highlight the boxes, you do so at your own risk.

Spoiler tags are not necessary in the Spoiler Subtopic. You can talk about it all you want. If non-spoilers decide to read that forum, they have only themselves to blame.

I hope this is a happy compromise for everyone. Yippee! A new ALbum!
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Well, because of the problems that the forum is still visible for everyone, I put a password on the forum.

The password for the Spoiler Forum is:
spoiler
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

The Spoiler Forum is re-open for business! Let the spoiler hunting begin! :yay:

Password = spoiler

ALL SPOILERS MUST BE POSTED IN THE SPOILER FORUM!

Information about new songs or the new album that can be found on official sites such as WeirdAl.com or Al's MySpace are not considered spoilers. Everything else is. If you're not sure what you are about to post is a spoiler or not, err on the side of caution and post it in the spoiler forum, or use spoiller tags! Thanks for your cooperation.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!