When do I use the Blue cards ? << READ THIS

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

When do I use the Blue cards ? << READ THIS

Post by WHiZZi »

Hi,

I'll explain our new feature. Cards and points.

I just installed a new mod. With this mod, it will be easier for us to manage this forum.

You wonder why?

Well, easy.

Above every post, you'll see a little blue button (or yellow one). By clicking on this button, a automatic email will be sent to the moderators/adminstrators and the card will turn yellow.

When do you need to click? Well, not constantly, please....

If YOU think a post is a bad one, a person is misbehaving or anything else that's not allowed here, you can click on the little blue button. One of the moderators will check the post and will take care of it.

When a card is Yellow, you don't need to click anymore. The moderators are warned already.

When there are too much Yellow cards, the card will turn Red. In this case, the user that has a red card is banned from this forum. So, don't mess with it.

Don't think we don't know who is clicking on those cards :P.

Anyway, you also have points. The more points you get, the better you are. How do you get points? Well, that's a secret... You'll notice....

Again, don't mess with the cards and don't use them unneccesary. If you are, YOU'll get banned by clicking too much on the cards. It's just a way to wake us so we can take care :).

:stupid:
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Please, read this...

We've already received some warning emails that weren't neccesary :huh:. Please use those cards when they are needed to be used, not click on them for testing purpose.....