Requests For Weird Al Bootlegs / Mp3s / Etc.

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Hi everybody,

Recently I received complains about people asking for Weird Al bootlegs thru AOL Instant Messenger or thru the Private Messaging system of this forum.

Requesting and sending non-released songs of Weird Al Yankovic is prohibited and illegal. If I find out who is asking for those songs thru PM he will be immediatly banned.

About the people asking for songs thru AIM or any other Instant Messenger program I can't do a thing. I only give advice to those who get one of these people.

If you are a real Weird Al fan, you don't share ANY songs!

Be warned.
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

The moderators have asked people to not post requests for unreleased songs several times, yet some of you continue to do so. Consider this your final warning. Anyone who does so will be immediatly banned. Don't believe us? Try it. :stern:

This includes requests for songs, offers to distribute the song, or telling people how/where to download a song.
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

No bootlegs on the Forum means no bootlegs on the Forum. That includes links to concert video posted on YouTube and other video sharing website. If I have to start giving out warnings or banning people to get the point across, I will.
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

A friendly reminder
Elvis @ Aug 30 2006, 07:04 PM wrote: The moderators have asked people to not post requests for unreleased songs several times, yet some of you continue to do so.  Consider this your final warning.  Anyone who does so will be immediatly banned.  Don't believe us?  Try it.  :stern:

This includes requests for songs, offers to distribute the song, or telling people how/where to download a song.

Quoted for truth.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?