2 new forums!

Important messages posted by admins or moderators.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

2 new forums!

Post by WHiZZi »

Because of Weird Al reaching #1 in USA the moderators decided to create 2 completely new forums

One is called Weirdslists. It's "craigslist" version of WOWAY. It's meant to organize meetings or get to know each other more personal :hug: . In order to reach this personal forum you need to have 127 posts. Big warning on this, whatever you post here will be on the Internet and in theory visible by anyone. Be careful what you post in here. Obviously, normal rules apply on this forum. Also, this forum is NOT indexed in the search.

The other one is Goat, chicken, whatever. This forum is dedicated to talk about (and not limited to) goats and chickens. So yes, this is an "offtopic" forum. Again, normal rules apply here except it doesn't have to be about Weird Al (unless you have a strange fetish combining goats and chickens which has to do with Al for some reason, perhaps Weirdslists is a better place).

Hope you all enjoy this wonderful addition to WOWAY :)
(and don't forget you can also donate to keep this forum alive without banners :flower: )
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: 2 new forums!

Post by yankochick38 »

YES YES AWESOME

Donated :Y
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Re: 2 new forums!

Post by Teh Dingo »

There's also a required post count to get to Goat, chicken, whatever. But I assume WHiZZi left that part out because we don't want you driving up post counts to get to it. Or because we're total smurfs. Well I'm a total smurf....don't know about the rest of the crew...
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?