4/10/04 Mankato, Mn Concert

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I went to the Civic Center's website and it says that the tickets for the April 10 show go on sale February 6!

More details here:
http://www.midwestwirelessciviccenter.c ... hp3?id=104

I'm probably going to this show. I was going to go to the show in North Dakota, but even though the Mankato show is a longer drive, it's more convinient because my brother lives in Minneapolis. Horray! Another Al show to go to!

Anyone else planning on going?
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I just ordered my tickets! I dont understand why I could only get row F, seeing how I ordered about 5 minutes after they went on sale, but 6th row isnt bad. at least I got section 2, so I'll be in the middle. I'm soooo happy! :D
Weird Al's next drummer
Occasional

Post by Weird Al's next drummer »

Cool
airline_amanda
Occasional

Post by airline_amanda »

Ohmigod! I'm going to the Mankato show, and I'm sooo proud of myself! I had class at noon, but I said to hell with it, and sat at the computer in my classroom--as the teacher started teaching and got my front row!!! :lol: :inlove: :biggrin: section 2 8) :P ticket!!!
I was at the MN State Fair this summer in the 12th row on the floor, and in 2000 I was in the stands, so I'm 'climbin up the corporate ladder' :P
PLUS- my birthday is a few days before hand, so it's my birthday present to myself!!! WHOOHOO!!!! :cool: :blush: :biggrin:

Happy day for me!!! good end of the week!!!
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I was at the State Fair show too! I was up in the 2nd row. The show was sooo awsome! The tickets for the Mankato show must have sold super fast, because I ordered mine about 5 minutes after 12:00, and I was only able to pull off 6th row. Oh well. 6th row still makes me happier than ever!

Welcome to the forum airline_amanda!
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Woah! AA, watch your Emoticons :P They multiply like rabbits.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I went back to ticketmaster and it looks like the closest seats you can get is in row C. The tickets are selling like hotcakes! I guess the reason I got 6th row is because I ordered 3. After I ordered, I went back, and i "reserved" one ticket, and it was row A.
geniusinfrance343
Occasional

Post by geniusinfrance343 »

Is row C good?
airline_amanda
Occasional

Post by airline_amanda »

Sorry about the overload of emoticons...i was bubbling over like chili con queso at a super bowl party! :D

anywho...row C should be relativly good, anything within the first 10 rows is pretty close for the Mankato arena, it's big if you get stuck in the back, like I did way back when for a 98 Degrees concert...we were back in the bleachers in the corner--they looked like ants-- which i won't have to worry about now! ;) especially if you're in the middle sections 2 or 3...

I'm sooo unbelievably pumped!

It was an excellent concert at MN Fair in August--perfect night! just wish that they would have let him finish his songs and not started the fireworks--that wasn't cool...but hey...we'll get the whole effect this time! no silly pyrotechnics to deal with at all...

I'm debating whether or not to make a interesting sign/hat/tshirt....I don't know the correct etiquette for sitting front an' center for a WAY concert, any advice Yank27?? Oh-does anyone know how in the heck people get the backstage stuff...now I know how to get front row...but that's still buggin me...

Peace out--AA

"Sometimes you win and buy Ho-Ho's, sometimes you lose and buy Ho-Ho's, sometimes you just buy the stinkin' Ho-Ho's..."
geniusinfrance343
Occasional

Post by geniusinfrance343 »

yeah, the august concert was pretty good. the fireworks were okay.