Yankochick News Network

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: Yankochick News Network

Post by yankochick38 »

The fourth and final installment of today's Dave's Review Blitz is the 3/18/2018 show in Lancaster, PA. Dave got interviews with Margarita from Siberia and Mike Minnick, drank some good milk, apologized for his crimes against the Amish, and he got some LIT footage of VIP Jeopardy (possibly NSFW).

Youtube

Dave's Review Blitz #1 Playlist

If you have Weird Al related news or a concert review, you too can be a correspondent for YNN. Contact me and we’ll set it up!

-Alicia :z
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

I stumbled across your facebook page last night and gave it a like :)
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I binge watched all four of the Dave Blitz videos this afternoon. That’s a lot of Dave!

Great videos so far. One thing I would love to see more of is interviews with fans. You mentioned running into so many forum members. Would like to hear from each of them, even if not a full interview but just the fans goofing around together (like the stuff with Adrian).
Also - I would love if more of the coverage was shot at the venue like the first couple where the review was right out front. Also would be interested in more footage like the Jeopardy coverage. Stuff going on at the show. What it’s like to attend a Weird Al concert. Interviews with the merch people, more stuff with JW, etc. And maybe it’s time to get the band involved!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I need to go with whatever the situation presents. A lot of times it’s hard to film at the venue because it’s crowded and loud. Some of the shout-outs to forum members and other Al fans, I only see them for a brief moment, there’s really not an opportunity to film anything. However if anyone wants to do a segment or interview with me just let me know and I’ll make it work, I’m fluid. The Apollo show videos will include a few fan interviews that I did in the venue and some more footage of JW.

People I’ve never met before have come up to me at every show saying they watch the videos and thank me for doing them so I’m getting good positive feedback on the format they’ve been presented in so far.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Totally understand what you mean, just passing on some feedback for more things I would like to see if the opportunity ever presents itself.
I would also be interested in meeting members of the crew if you ever get to meet Hawkeye or his less visible counterparts to hear what it’s like being on the road with Al and the band, what challenges this tour is presenting so far, etc.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave "Elvis" Rossi went to the show in North Bethesda, MD on 3/20/2018. This episode features Dave's review of the show, a full recount of the setlist, and some gifs. Enjoy, won't you??

Youtube

If you have Weird Al related news or a concert review, you too can be a correspondent for YNN. Contact me and we’ll set it up!

-Alicia :foil:
-Alicia
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave "Elvis" Rossi went to the show at The Apollo in New York City, NY on 3/22/2018. This episode features a review from the show on March 22nd in New York City at The Apollo, Dave’s interviews with Vanna White and Rosemary, some opera singers, and a story about a mischievous cat. Enjoy, won’t you??

Youtube

-Alicia :king:
-Alicia
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave "Elvis" Rossi went to the show at The Apollo in New York City, NY on 3/23/2018. This episode features a review from the show on March 23rd in New York City at The Apollo, Dave’s interview with Elizabeth Wilcox, a good banana, information about Jackie’s book deal,

AND!!!

some great stories about a fish stick, Al’s guitar debut, and Dave Grohl???
Enjoy, won’t you??

Youtube

-Alicia :magic:
-Alicia
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave "Elvis" Rossi went to the show at The Palace Theatre in Greensburg, PA on 3/24/2018. This episode features a review from the show, Dave’s interview with his friend and newly wedded man Fran, a Bizarro Town, and cookies!
Enjoy, won’t you??

Youtube

-Alicia :wacko:
-Alicia
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave "Elvis" Rossi went to the show at The Playhouse Square in Cleveland, OH on 3/25/2018. This episode features a review from the show, Dave’s interview with Marc van Bulck, a giant chandelier, and emojis.
Enjoy, won’t you??

Youtube

-Alicia :gaga:
-Alicia