[spoiler] Craigslist

Moderator: Moderators

Al's Homeboy
Obsessed

Post by Al's Homeboy »

The Doctor @ June 10, 2009 04:33 am wrote: Am I the only one who had the idea to save the mp3 of the preview?
Here?

Should be ok, since it's technically a publicly released clip.
Thanks Doc! :)
BUTTER!
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

HOLY GOD AL DID A DOORS STYLE PARODY!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe THIS is the video Liam Lynch did? You wouldn't want to do a video to a Doors style parody without the unique kind of crazy f'd-up imagery Liam is notorious for...and Liam's videos often tend to be live action/animation hybrids, so THAT could be why Al was on that crash diet - he had to get as skinny as possible so he could properly look like Jim Morrison!

And, obviously, THAT's why Al posted that Twit Pic of him with Ray Manzarek - like Ben Folds and Dweezil before him, Ray was in the studio to give Al's tribute some of that sweet sweet unique authentic Dooooooors sound!

When that track becomes available, I'm gonna dub it to an eight-track tape and steal a car. I already own one, but I'm gonna steal a car, get in that car, play the tape full blast, and drive west. When the tape ends, I'll get out, go to the nearest bar, and start to play pool, or pinball, or possibly even fooz-ball, and wait to get into a fight. Afterwards, I'll get back into the car and drive it till it runs out of gas. Then, I'll torch it. And if, as I'm standing there, watching those flames, I can still hear the Craigslist sound, then I will have become AN AL FAN!

</KITH>
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

FredHuggins @ June 10, 2009 05:40 am wrote: HOLY GOD AL DID A DOORS STYLE PARODY!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe THIS is the video Liam Lynch did? You wouldn't want to do a video to a Doors style parody without the unique kind of crazy f'd-up imagery Liam is notorious for...and Liam's videos often tend to be live action/animation hybrids, so THAT could be why Al was on that crash diet - he had to get as skinny as possible so he could properly look like Jim Morrison!

And, obviously, THAT's why Al posted that Twit Pic of him with Ray Manzarek - like Ben Folds and Dweezil before him, Ray was in the studio to give Al's tribute some of that sweet sweet unique authentic Dooooooors sound!

When that track becomes available, I'm gonna dub it to an eight-track tape and steal a car. I already own one, but I'm gonna steal a car, get in that car, play the tape full blast, and drive west. When the tape ends, I'll get out, go to the nearest bar, and start to play pool, or pinball, or possibly even fooz-ball, and wait to get into a fight. Afterwards, I'll get back into the car and drive it till it runs out of gas. Then, I'll torch it. And if, as I'm standing there, watching those flames, I can still hear the Craigslist sound, then I will have become AN AL FAN!

</KITH>
I think I love you FredHuggins! :yay:
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

MP3 downloads are for housewives and little girls! :stern:
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Well grow up and get your sundress on, because this is the way Al's rolling now, antoinette.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

anthontherun @ June 10, 2009 01:07 am wrote: MP3 downloads are for housewives and little girls! :stern:
Well, that leaves me out, too, because I'm a homemaker...get with the program. I'm not married to my house, thankyouverymuch!

;)

Seriously, I'm looking forward to this! Fred, I hope you're right about Liam Lynch..that'd be cool.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

algonacchick @ June 10, 2009 08:13 am wrote: Well, that leaves me out, too, because I'm a homemaker...get with the program. I'm not married to my house, thankyouverymuch!
You didn't build it either. So, we can't call you a housewife OR a homemaker. How about we just call you "unemployed"?

*ducks*
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Yay, Doctor, I love you for posting that!
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
Obsessed

Post by lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh »

Bruce the Duck @ June 10, 2009 06:58 am wrote: You didn't build it either. So, we can't call you a housewife OR a homemaker. How about we just call you "unemployed"?

*ducks*
It's strange seeing you throw puns out there BTD...I know it's been a while since I've been here, but has your outlook on puns changed that drastically?

I'm just waiting for the Josh Groban style parody *speculate*
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

Thanks for posting a link to that clip of "Craiglist", which I burned onto a CD and will be playing several times on my radio show this Sunday ("Dark Side of the Highway", WHUS 91.7 FM at the University of Connecticut, listen online at whus.org, Sundays 4 AM to 6 AM Eastern Standard Time)...