We All Have Cell Phones

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

There's a full clip of this song on Youtube, with 2 seconds of Albuquerque after that
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

WAYFan @ May 10 2007, 04:52 PM wrote: Hey...should we start a campaign on that? That'd be AWESOME, and I could set up a small website on Freewebs or something...
Ooh Deja-Vu-ey.

I tried that, but stopped for two good reasons. One, I realized it was pointless, and two, I have a complete lack of commitment.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

childofthespiral @ May 10 2007, 11:16 AM wrote: I wish Al TV would be released on dvd. That would be fantastic.
Ditto X 27!!! :Y
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

JEDM @ May 10 2007, 04:37 PM wrote: There's a full clip of this song on Youtube, with 2 seconds of Albuquerque after that
Someone uploaded this on YouTube WITHOUT uploading Albuquerque too? That's disgusting.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

weirdojace @ May 10 2007, 07:46 PM wrote: Someone uploaded this on YouTube WITHOUT uploading Albuquerque too? That's disgusting.
They might have run out of tape there's a lot of footage from 5/2 from that person.
In hiding since 2010
ArtVandelay
Occasional

Post by ArtVandelay »

That Al-TV interview was a riot! I'd like to see the real Michael Stipe interview too. It's odd how Michael Stipe starts off seeming like a loose-cannon funny guy who's imitating Bjork and asking not to talk about him on MTV in a funny way. But soon, he starts to get all serious and seems like he's really annoyed by whoever the actual interviewer is. Anybody notice this?
I bought some batteries but they weren't included, so I bought them again.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

i heard this is on the set list for this tour, i can't wait to hear it.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

Yeah it's was awesome. I already went to the concert near me for this tour and at the end it totally caught me off guard. For us, he came out all frustrated and surprised like You guys want more?! Why?! and he says something like "Okay, one more song... I know just the thing, you guys are gonna love this!" He was very excited and started singing Cell Phones. Was quite hilarious...

Speaking of Albuquerque... OMG NEW DONUTS!!!! You could hear a collective gasp among the audience when he said "You got any... blueberry donuts?". The energy at his concerts are always great, but it's focal point was definitely during Albuquerque!!

One more side note: I found it funny looking at the people around you who obviously got taken there A: by someone else or B: just cuz he sounds interesting. You can differentiate between the levels of fandom. You have people singing along and then other people cracking up at the stupid jokes that you can sing past without laughing hard anymore.
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
bigdawg72987
Regular

Post by bigdawg72987 »

YOU GOT ANY FRENCH CRULLERS!.........NO WE'RE OUT OF FRENCH CRULLERS!!
"I'm giving it all she's got, Captain" -Scotty
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

SPOILER You got any maple bars? Nah, we're out of maple bars!

You got any Old Fashions? Nah, we're out of old fashions!

Did we hijack the thread? lol

EDIT: Fixed for SPOILER and sorry for being off-topic
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.