2018 VIP Experience

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: 2018 VIP Experience

Post by Yankomaniac »

:lol: The package was even more in Canada, believe it or not.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Now, I'm more curious as to why the people who chose the Dare To Be Stupid watchband made their choice. I just picked the Polka Your Eyes Out watch because I just preferred the sleek design of that polka dot pattern to the goofy flying toasters and other oddities that adorned the cover art to the Dare To Be Stupid album.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
amyshy
Occasional

Post by amyshy »

Killingsworth wrote:Now, I'm more curious as to why the people who chose the Dare To Be Stupid watchband made their choice. I just picked the Polka Your Eyes Out watch because I just preferred the sleek design of that polka dot pattern to the goofy flying toasters and other oddities that adorned the cover art to the Dare To Be Stupid album.
I debated it for a bit before going with the polka dots. I chose the dots because liked the color scheme better. It was a good match for the colors I tend to wear. However the DTBS is more classic Al and now that I'm hanging the watch and not wearing it I'm kind of wishing I'd gone that direction. Ah well. It was never about the watch. :D
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

Although I also chose the Polka Your Eyes Out option, I understand choosing the other. Personally, I liked the idea of the DTBS watch, but found the cartoon execution to be a bit lacking for my taste. The PYEO is a Loudmouth Golf design, whereas the DTBS is truly a "Weird Al" design, so I see why some people would make that decision.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Muppetboy09 wrote:The PYEO is a Loudmouth Golf design, whereas the DTBS is truly a "Weird Al" design
This is basically why I picked the DTBS band too!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Watch is actually pretty funny! Took the little plastic piece outta the side and set it and it's been entertaining to look back at now and then. Jess keeps telling me to look at it and there is times he is some interesting positions. 11:00-11:05 especially :D
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!