The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Re: The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

Post by Sappho »

Yeah that would be that trip. ^_^ It was a three week trip and I've only got about a week left so it's slowly coming to an end, sadly.
Love and peace.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Back on WOWAY and semi-settled in Chicago! :whoot: Still looking for a job so that's been stressful but I'm starting to meet people and see comedy shows at least.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Sappho wrote:Yeah that would be that trip. ^_^ It was a three week trip and I've only got about a week left so it's slowly coming to an end, sadly.
Wonderful! I saw the photos and loved them. Thanks so much for sharing them. :D

I can only imagine how epic a three week trip would be. I think the longest trip I've had anywhere was between 1 and 2 weeks to Washington DC when I competed there (thanks to Al, of course). Otherwise, holidays only last no more than 3 days for me and are pretty rare.

You have to tell me... does Albuquerque smell like warm root beer? Are the towels oh so fluffy? Awesome shirt there, by the way. I wore that when I met Al. Also, judging by your photos, you may or may not have visited somewhere near me. ;)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote: You have to tell me... does Albuquerque smell like warm root beer? Are the towels oh so fluffy? Awesome shirt there, by the way. I wore that when I met Al. Also, judging by your photos, you may or may not have visited somewhere near me. ;)
Ask Alicia. Her full-time job is living in Albuquerque ;)
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote: Ask Alicia. Her full-time job is living in Albuquerque ;)
I want a job just living somewhere! ;)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote:
Heds wrote: Ask Alicia. Her full-time job is living in Albuquerque ;)
I want a job just living somewhere! ;)
My full time job is breathing near a slump where some of Scotland's most Old Firm-inspired and dangerous gangs play, with strange emotions and a need for a profound media job to get over it all. Not everyone has their own dream job :P

That slump I'm on about isn't even mostly gangs - but it's only nice when it's sunny, otherwise all you can do is shop |)
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

oh hey guys i might leave for a while but i won't attempt suicide or anything so please please PLEASE don't worry about me and if you like never see me again then it's all fine and stuff because i'll totally be completely ok and please don't worry about me or anything bye i guess sorry
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote: My full time job is breathing near a slump where some of Scotland's most Old Firm-inspired and dangerous gangs play, with strange emotions and a need for a profound media job to get over it all. Not everyone has their own dream job :P

That slump I'm on about isn't even mostly gangs - but it's only nice when it's sunny, otherwise all you can do is shop |)
Well, it's not my job, but I live near some messed-up people who are into shady things. Thankfully, if you leave them be, they'll do the same for you.
anthontherun wrote:Back on WOWAY and semi-settled in Chicago! :whoot: Still looking for a job so that's been stressful but I'm starting to meet people and see comedy shows at least.
Nice! Glad to hear that things are going well, and no doubt you'll be alright with the job situation soon enough. Enjoy Chicago! My mother lived there for a while when she was growing up, and it's one of the places I'd love to visit someday.
Webkinz38824 wrote:oh hey guys i might leave for a while but i won't attempt suicide or anything so please please PLEASE don't worry about me and if you like never see me again then it's all fine and stuff because i'll totally be completely ok and please don't worry about me or anything bye i guess sorry
Best of luck to you, and if you ever are ready to return, remember that Hogwarts, er... WOWAY will always be your home.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Heds wrote:Ask Alicia. Her full-time job is living in Albuquerque ;)
Huh, I thought she worked at Wendy's... :think:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

TMBJon wrote: Huh, I thought she worked at Wendy's... :think:
That makes more sense, then.

So there's no job that pays you just for living somewhere? Dang it. :lol: