The Weird Al Says Tweet!

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Re: The Weird Al Says Tweet!

Post by Abbeybunny »

XD
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/5 ... 3268318208" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

On Instagram, all anyone can talk about is his thumb. I'm oddly pleased.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yeah, I'm seeing comments about his thumb on twitter, too. Everything from "What the hell's wrong with your fingernail?" to "You need to stop biting your nails." My favorite is "Are you holding that with a toe?" Other comments went straight into the gutter. I'll admit to jumping on the euphemism bandwagon by simply tweeting "Haha, your cucumber. Riiight". My favorites in that category are "giggity", and "Is that what kids are calling it nowadays?" Someone seems to think he's in Japan, because she saw Japanese characters on the packages below the wipes. Hmm...maybe there are Japanese characters on those packages, but I'm not sure that means he's in Japan. So much discussion over a pic of a package of cucumber scented wipes! I love it!

So awesome!

Al Team #325
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

algonacchick wrote: Someone seems to think he's in Japan, because she saw Japanese characters on the packages below the wipes. Hmm...maybe there are Japanese characters on those packages, but I'm not sure that means he's in Japan.
I think it's not packages, it's prices - there appear to be a line of hieroglifs above and below number "50". I would've never noticed that by myself, that Moffete person is like Sherlock :lol:
yankochick38 wrote:On Instagram, all anyone can talk about is his thumb. I'm oddly pleased.
Yeah, his nails are freakishly short and funny :lol: . Luckily he's not a woman, it would be rather difficult to make a nice manicure with nails like that.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

mellow weasel wrote:I think it's not packages, it's prices - there appear to be a line of hieroglifs above and below number "50". I would've never noticed that by myself, that Moffete person is like Sherlock :lol:
No, I meant there are packages below the wipes, and the labels have the Japanese characters on them.
Characters is the term used in English to describe the symbols the Japanese use for letters, words and numbers.
I have no idea what they mean. Maybe they are prices. I still think that is not proof enough that he is in Japan.

You can get these tissues in New York, or you can order them online. http://www.banzailiving.com/skin-care/f ... ssues.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There are five stores in New York, and these wipes are exclusive to Banzai Living.
http://www.banzailiving.com/locations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I found pics of other items with the Japanese characters on them, so I'd say he's in New York.

They are for your face, and also come in aloe, lavender, and green tea. Those just aren't as funny as cucumber.
Last edited by algonacchick on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

algonacchick wrote:Characters is the term used in English to describe the symbols the Japanese use for letters, words and numbers.
Oh... We call Japanese and Chinese characters hieroglyphs (yeah, I spelled it wrong previously :S ) too, not just ancient Egyptian/Mayan stuff.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ah. Yeah, we just use the term hieroglyphs for the ancient Egyptian stuff.

I did some research and some editing. He is in New York, based on what I found.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Nice research! :Y
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!