Fluid Leaking From An Orifice Over Al

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Re: Drooling Over Al 6.0

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

I promised myself I wouldn't participate in this thread if I returned to the forum. I must have had my fingers crossed :P I am a sneaky vixen, clearly.

But... I mean... about the voice... the polkas do it for me, even though I know he's trying to be silly most of the time. The Chop Suey segment of Angry White Boy Polka and the Wrecking Ball segment of NOW That's What I Call Polka! particularly and I can't really put my finger on it. I've had the polkas on repeat so... whatever.

And... after all this time... on the music videos... I still find DtbS!Al attractive, okay?

/confession. don't you sit there and judge me.
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

I find his voice in "My Own Eyes" very sexy - both that soft low part in the begining of the verse and that screamy rock voice part :inlove:

ME TOOOO! Aahh I thought I was the only one!! *u*
The softspoken parts, arrrgh I just picture him sitting in front of me and telling me all these stories about the "WTF!!" things his eyes have seen, with this totally serious expression on his face... arrgh, arrgh, sexy XD

Patti, would you believe I've never heard "The White Stuff" before, EVER?! @.@ Excuse me while I go listen now and brace my poor little heart for that part that might hit me as "sexyyyy!! *.*".

And that picture... omg. Image
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

The Lilac Pilgrim wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't participate in this thread if I returned to the forum. I must have had my fingers crossed :P I am a sneaky vixen, clearly.

COME ALONG, SNEAKY VIXEN.

COME BACK TO THE DAAARK FANGIRLY SIDE MUAHAHAHAHAHAR~ *cough cough*
But... I mean... about the voice... the polkas do it for me, even though I know he's trying to be silly most of the time. The Chop Suey segment of Angry White Boy Polka and the Wrecking Ball segment of NOW That's What I Call Polka! particularly and I can't really put my finger on it. I've had the polkas on repeat so... whatever.

And... after all this time... on the music videos... I still find DtbS!Al attractive, okay?

/confession. don't you sit there and judge me.

gjbjklfjds ANGRY WHITE BOY POLKAAAA Image My favorite polka of all time ;A; *now under contest with "NOW That's What I Call Polka!", though!*

In that particular polka... oohh when he sings the "WAKE UP!" bit, and the "WHY'DYOUPUTTHEKEYSUPONTHETABLE", that whole bit... eeee. I have to listen to it again now to talk about more dreamy parts of that k. :wub:

NEVER will you be judged here, for we are all weirdos in love with the weird and finding him attractive.

Feel free to judge me, though, for I find Amish!Al REALLY hot. Always did, even yeaaars ago when I never imagined for a SECOND I'd ever crush on him like I do now. :ph34r:

That part in the video where he's guiding his Amish homies in moving the giant wooden structure, just before the whole thing falls on him -- the way he moves his hands, and pouts his lips a bit?

wooooow :S
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote: ME TOOOO! Aahh I thought I was the only one!! *u*
Look around where you are - when it comes to admiring Al, you're hardly the only one in anything ;) :hug:
terpsichore
Occasional

Post by terpsichore »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote:
That being said, has any girl here ever found herself really noticing Al's voice like that?
If so, which song did it for you, and made you go all swoony?
the first thing of his singing that gave me shivers is the "losing my religion" segment in Polka Your Eyes Out. specifically "that's me in the corner" and "i've said too much; i haven't said enough". so gorgeous.

it's not one of my fave polkas; I like the newer ones best - starting with Polkarama- because i actually know the songs he uses in them, but it's on my polka shortlist just for the vocals on that one swoon-inducing losing my religion part (which i rewind and listen to like 10 times whenever PYEO comes on. :p )
Last edited by terpsichore on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
terpsichore
Occasional

Post by terpsichore »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B2891H3bIs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al makes the most adorable facial expressions in this purposely uber-awkward interview!
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

terpsichore wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B2891H3bIs

Al makes the most adorable facial expressions in this purposely uber-awkward interview!
That guy took daring to be stupid to the whole new level :blink: . I like it, had a great laugh :great:

Gosh Al has sexy teeth :rolleyes:
rockingtheaccordion
Occasional

Post by rockingtheaccordion »

mellow weasel wrote:
terpsichore wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B2891H3bIs

That guy took daring to be stupid to the whole new level :blink: . I like it, had a great laugh :great:

Gosh Al has sexy teeth :rolleyes:
Al looked annoyed poor Al he couldn't help but be adorable anyway.
I am a dreamer who took the first step and I haven't looked back ever since.
terpsichore
Occasional

Post by terpsichore »

rockingtheaccordion wrote: Al looked annoyed poor Al he couldn't help but be adorable anyway.
i think he's in on the joke and knows it's not supposed to be a legit interview; the interviewer has a comedy channel on youtube. :P

& your avatar is perfect for the drool thread! *dreamy sigh* :wub:
rockingtheaccordion
Occasional

Post by rockingtheaccordion »

terpsichore wrote:
rockingtheaccordion wrote: Al looked annoyed poor Al he couldn't help but be adorable anyway.
i think he's in on the joke and knows it's not supposed to be a legit interview; the interviewer has a comedy channel on youtube. :P

& your avatar is perfect for the drool thread! *dreamy sigh* :wub:
I see well that interviewer is pretty funny I might check out his channel later. Aww thanks! This one caught my eye since Al looked so adorable in it he always looks adorable when rocking his accordion. :inlove: :wub:
I am a dreamer who took the first step and I haven't looked back ever since.