7/21/10 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

7/21/10 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk

Post by Alinite27 »

Really excited for this show. I've always wanted Al to have a concert at Universal/Universal CityWalk, ever since I've been attending so many TNA shows in their soundstage there. CityWalk is a VERY nice setting with many different clubs and restaurants.

The only unfortunate thing of this concert is that there will most likely be no Meet-N'-Greet. They keep the backstage area of the soundstages/parks/Hard Rock very heavily guarded.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: 7/21/10 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk

Post by TMBJon »

What state are you actually from?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Huntington, West Virginia.
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Dammit, I'm jealous. Anyone who goes to this show can see Al in concert AND Universal's new Harry Potter land in the same day.
Last edited by FredHuggins on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Exactly Fred, looking forward to it. Heading to Universal Orlando in the middle of May, so I hope I may get to see a soft open then. But it's nice to know that I WILL see it in July and see Al on the same day. As long as Universal doesn't delay it's release, and have it only open sporadically after...like they have with the Rip Ride RockIt...
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

**Might** be hitting this one up...I love having Florida connections...not that I really need them with Jeremy running around the country. LOL!
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

A dream of mine has always been to go to Universal Studios Florida. Damn, why can't I be 18 already?!?
rccola18
Occasional

Post by rccola18 »

PRE-SALE PREMIUM seating is more expensive but you get first crack at the front seats, right? Can anyone buy these tickets?
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

No one really knows for sure, at the moment. The Premium Tickets are advertised as usually being somewhere in the middle of the theatre/venue. In my experience, only looking for 1 ticket, I usually will most likely just by ordering through the venue.

For this Hard Rock show, I will guess that they will be using the GA Set-up on the floor, with reserved balcony seats. So, the Premium tickets, will most likely be the 3rd through 7th rows of the center sections in the balcony. That's just guessing, though. Once they put up the PreSale page, I will let you know more about them.
rccola18
Occasional

Post by rccola18 »

No one really knows for sure, at the moment. The Premium Tickets are advertised as usually being somewhere in the middle of the theatre/venue. In my experience, only looking for 1 ticket, I usually will most likely just by ordering through the venue.

For this Hard Rock show, I will guess that they will be using the GA Set-up on the floor, with reserved balcony seats. So, the Premium tickets, will most likely be the 3rd through 7th rows of the center sections in the balcony. That's just guessing, though. Once they put up the PreSale page, I will let you know more about them.
Thanks!