7/10/10 Columbus, OH LC Outdoor Pavilion

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

7/10/10 Columbus, OH LC Outdoor Pavilion

Post by Alinite27 »

Alright place. Love OH concerts, so it's good that it looks like he's hitting it as much as always. Didn't really enjoy the very close together seats, or the fact that there is probably no meet-n'-greet here...but it's an Al show, in OH, so I'll be there.
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Re: 7/10/10 Columbus, OH LC Outdoor Pavilion

Post by spmahn »

How are you able to make it to all these shows this summer? I barely get a week off from work, let alone time to go to dozens of concert. Can I have some of your lottery winnings?
DevinTheArtist

Post by DevinTheArtist »

Just a thought - I saw Al last time he was here. I've been to 4 different shows at the LC, indoor and out, and there isn't a bad seat in the house. An excellent, if not one of my favorite places to see a concert! You won't believe how small it is when you walk in the doors.

I had lawn seats last time - they are very good as well. I'm not going to make this show, since Al is playing in Kettering which is only 10 minutes from my apartment as compared to an hour and a half.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

This venue is awesome!. True, the buses are in a locked compound though so no meet and greet. Wish I could go to the LC Pavilion again
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

this is a maybe for me.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I won't be able to make it to this one because I'll be on vacation. This driving across the state to see Al thing is starting to put a hurt in my bank account anyway, even though I'm only going to two shows. I'm still rooting for a Cleveland show.
fred27
Obsessed

Post by fred27 »

i think ill try for this one
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Just saw on the Tourography where this show goes on sale next Saturday. This is such a small venue, that every place is a good seat. Trying to decide between the GA Lawn and the premium seating. Thinking I might go lawn here this time...save on funds, and no cramped seating with new vantage point...

Also, just saw on the WeirdAl Tickets page, where the WeirdAl Presale is this Wednesday at 10AM. I won't need this if I decide to go lawn, but just a heads up for those who want it...
wahlers

Post by wahlers »

Ordered tickets for the premium seating (just the $50 ones, not the super deluxe $100+ package). Very happy that I will get to be in the first 8 rows somewhere.

Going with my cousin and his daughter who I got hooked on Al years ago (she's almost 15 now) and she's as excited to go to this concert as the Lady Gaga concert she'll be going to three days later. I really hope he does some kind of parody of Lady Gaga, even if it's in a medley. That would make this summer super special for her!
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Went ahead and got my ticket to this show. I decided to go for the GA Lawn in the backyard. I remember from my last time here, that it didn't look like bad seating, at all. Plus, the $30 difference in ticket price helps to save money.