2010 Tour

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Starting a new topic, since Bermuda confirmed at AL FEST that, new album or not, they plan to be touring next summer! So start saving your pennies!! :yay:

Not a big surprise, but spoilers just in case...
SPOILER He also said the setlist will be different than the SOL tour setlist, and that the Internet Leaks songs and any other new songs between now and then would eligible to be added to the setlist. He said 2:15 was a good length for both the audience and band, and we should expect the 2010 tour setlist to run about 2:15 also.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

I plan on attending a few, schedule allowing. I'm hoping for OC Fair (I don't see why not... those guys love him!) so I can get a bunch in one shot. It's so convenient to have the venue so close to home! I'll probably go to a couple other California shows, too.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

Hearing about the tour got me all excited! The SOL tour was my first so it will be fun to compare the new tour to that one.

I really hope they play the OC Fair again too (Though I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't...). It would be nice to go to more than one show if they play there, but either way a fun day at the fair and an awesome Al concert makes a great experience.

The Greek Theater would be awesome as well. That's really close to my house and it's a nice, big venue as well. :D
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

I can't wait! I hope Craigslist and Skipper Dan get into the set list, and Whatever you like, and something from SOL that didn't get into the last set list. and I hope theres more MI and WI concerts
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

I second hoping for Skipper Dan. Musically, very awesome. Lyrically, very funny (to those who are "in the know").
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

Smart kids and whatnot.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
OneWAY
Obsessed

Post by OneWAY »

Really looking forward to the tour.

I'll be "covering" and shows in North Texas and New Mexico. I might even go to the OC Fair shows if I take a summer vacation there next year.

In any case, this will be my THIRD chance at seeing him live more than once a tour. I don't intend on missing anything... the setlist is something I've sort of been speculating lately, and either way, I'm eager to see what pops up!

... I really wonder exactly how different it's going to be...
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Ok my boss is gonna hate me come next summer... :ph34r:

Al has got some good new material to work with with the originals hes put out. WYL I can see being a sure thing all things considered its the only new parody at this point. I'll for sure be hitting up a show or two or twenty... :F Hopefully expanding my boundaries a bit. Since Ive been to MN, WI, MI, IL, IA, SD, ND shows so far...still want an Omaha show, mostly for Cindy's sake lol! But hoping to get out to MO, IN, and CA for the OC shows. Good to have some goals, ya know?
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I sincerely hope all three originals we've gotten this summer end up on the setlist.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

I wonder how big the tour will be. I hope Al comes to Indiana, and that he plays a few songs from SOL that he didn't do last tour (VA, Pancreas). Will he still open with Polkarama?