4/9/04 Fox Cities Performing Arts Center

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I went to that site, and it looked like they spelled it right to me. Hmmmm. But, if you read the info about Al, it says Bad Hair Day is his most recent album, and that it's his 10th. :huh:

Well, maybe someone who went to this show will post in here later today, if the show happened, that is.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

OE, I'm appalled too. That they would report it as fact without official confirmation of who was inside. There are reasons why the police don't give information out right away. For one thing they wait until family has been notified. Suppose Al finds out by some idiot reporter putting a microphone in his face and asking one of the stupid "How do you feel..." questions.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

scottidog @ Apr 9 2004, 10:49 PM wrote: OE, I'm appalled too. That they would report it as fact without official confirmation of who was inside. There are reasons why the police don't give information out right away. For one thing they wait until family has been notified. Suppose Al finds out by some idiot reporter putting a microphone in his face and asking one of the stupid "How do you feel..." questions.
I hope Al doesn't get the news like that! I bet though that he got a call from some close relative.
In hiding since 2010
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

That's what they did to him when Frankie Yankovic died and the reporter thought it was Al's dad. They called him on the phone, waking him up to ask how he felt about his father's passing. Real classy.

But it's a moot point now, I guess. :cries:
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

scottidog @ Apr 9 2004, 11:00 PM wrote: That's what they did to him when Frankie Yankovic died and the reporter thought it was Al's dad. They called him on the phone, waking him up to ask how he felt about his father's passing. Real classy.

But it's a moot point now, I guess. :cries:
Wow, I didn't know that happened............
In hiding since 2010
The Sporkman
Addicted

Post by The Sporkman »

Oh, I hate that. "How did you feel when you realized they had amputated the wrong foot?" or "How did you feel when you lost all of your material possessions in that house fire?" How do you think anyone undergoing devastation feels?!? My God!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Not only reeeeeal classy but reeeeeal nice work on research, too.

What a putz.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I talked to Pooh. The show went on as usual, but there was no meet and greet. They were told that Al was sick. Pooh thinks that must be when they told him.
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Poor Al. ;(
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

He must feel like he's had his guts ripped out. I don't know about you all, but I'm going to have trouble sleeping. I wish we could help him somehow. I guess our prayers and good thoughts are what we can do.