We All Have Cell Phones

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Pickle @ Jul 18 2007, 09:07 AM wrote: One more side note: I found it funny looking at the people around you who obviously got taken there A: by someone else or B: just cuz he sounds interesting. You can differentiate between the levels of fandom. You have people singing along and then other people cracking up at the stupid jokes that you can sing past without laughing hard anymore.
I found that at the concert I went to too. You could tell who the newbies were because they were cracking up at the AL-TV clips etc, all the stuff that the hardcore fans have seen soooo many times they can recite it without laughing.
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

there are those clips that make u laugh all the time.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

True. Especially if you went there knowing some of it would be old, to let loose, and laugh at anything even mildly funny. Anything Al does deserves a laugh (as long as it is meant to lol)

Oh, and I'm proud to say I helpd up my cell phone!

... we dont have a rock emote? :( :rock:
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

I thought it was nice to hear everyone laugh. The K-Fed bits got a huge reaction from the audience, especially when Al asked him if he were "the biggest d**chebage"
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

All the Al-TV interviews seem to get pretty good laughs at the concerts. The K-Fed one did generate the most laughs, though.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

Oh yeah, K-Fed rocked.

And I laughed, again, at the older ones...

I love it when he mixes old things up...

Once, there was this giiirrrl who got herself a DUI and went away to prison...
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Pickle @ Jul 17 2007, 06:38 PM wrote: You got any maple bars? Nah, we're out of maple bars!

You got any Old Fashions? Nah, we're out of old fashions!

Did we hijack the thread from the OT? lol
Is it just me or should Albuquerque be disscussed in the Albuquerque thread? :think:

Is it just me or should Pickle & bigdawg72987 should have used spoilers for those who haven't been to a concert yet? :think:

Is it just me or do I seem all preachy tonight? :P
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

JEDM @ Jul 22 2007, 01:16 AM wrote: Is it just me or should Pickle & bigdawg72987 should have used spoilers for those who haven't been to a concert yet? :think:
Is it just me, or did you just use the word "should" twice in the same sentence, incorrectly? :P

Yes, Albuquerque should be discussed in the Albuquerque thread, and they should probably have used spoiler tags (they're nw though so I forgive them. I still don't know how to use them and I've been here 5 months).
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

childofthespiral @ Jul 22 2007, 01:00 AM wrote: Is it just me, or did you just use the word "should" twice in the same sentence, incorrectly? :P
It was 12AM and I should have been in bed, so, there ya go! :F

childofthespiral Posted @ Jul 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM wrote: I still don't know how to use them and I've been here 5 months).

I do :lookaround:
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Well, I liked the live version of this so much that I decided to record a cover of it... I just recorded this today, and the vocals probably aren't final, but tell me what you all think!

Cell Phones <-- right click and save.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;