The Big Introduction Topic

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

Aedriane
Occasional

Re: The Big Introduction Topic

Post by Aedriane »

MandatoryFun wrote:Stormy, sorry I called you the name you don't prefer. I hope we can move past this.
It's cool, no harm done! :good:
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

Hiii, Wolfman and Stormy! <3

I'm very new here too, but already it's been a lot of fun hanging out here! 8D So I know you'll have a blast too~ ^_^
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
NESJosh64

Post by NESJosh64 »

I figured this would be the best place to grace this forum with my first post, so here it goes...

Hi!

But for real, been a big fan since I discovered Al on those early glory days of YouTube and am currently memorizing Mandatory Fun front to back. I can't wait to get comfy in here and have some fun you all! :foil:
It all happened on the Jackson Park Express.
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

NESJosh64 wrote:I figured this would be the best place to grace this forum with my first post, so here it goes...

Hi!

But for real, been a big fan since I discovered Al on those early glory days of YouTube and am currently memorizing Mandatory Fun front to back. I can't wait to get comfy in here and have some fun you all! :foil:
Hey Josh!!! Is that Avatar from Good Burger?
Hey guys, I got this username first ha ha
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

:welcome: NESJosh64! What is your favorite Nintendo system? Do you have a Wii U?

:online:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
RoccoPapa

Post by RoccoPapa »

Hey everyone! :w My name is Rocco. I'm a HUGE Al fan. I've seen him live a whole bunch of times. I love the new album.

I write for an online magazine, LGBTeen.org. I wrote a review of "Mandatory Fun" that was just published. Check it out and please share it:

http://lgbteen.org/2014/07/mandatory-fu ... op-parody/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks everyone! Happy posting! :D
My Instagram:
http://instagram.com/theroccomichael" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheRoccoMichael" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Nice review, RoccoPapa, and :welcome: !!

By the way, I disagree with you that this isn't one of his strongest albums. I really do think it ranks among his best!
Other than Mission Statement, why didn't you like the album? Everything else in the review seemed positive.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
NESJosh64

Post by NESJosh64 »

MandatoryFun wrote:
Howdy! I believe so. I found it on Twitter years ago and just brought it over for my avatar here for now, haha!
TMBJon wrote: :welcome: NESJosh64! What is your favorite Nintendo system? Do you have a Wii U?

:online:
Greetings! It being my first console, I can't help but love my trusty N64. Every now and again I bust it out and go for a 100% completion run of DK64. I don't, or any other current gen console, but maaan do I want them all!
It all happened on the Jackson Park Express.
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

NESJosh64 wrote:
MandatoryFun wrote:
Howdy! I believe so. I found it on Twitter years ago and just brought it over for my avatar here for now, haha!
:lame:

jk
Hey guys, I got this username first ha ha
RoccoPapa

Post by RoccoPapa »

TMBJon wrote:Nice review, RoccoPapa, and :welcome: !!

By the way, I disagree with you that this isn't one of his strongest albums. I really do think it ranks among his best!
Other than Mission Statement, why didn't you like the album? Everything else in the review seemed positive.
I just don't think it's AS funny as RWS or SOL, but it's still great! The material on those albums just seem like his strongest to me. I didn't have as many "laugh out loud" moments with this album like I did with those. :)
My Instagram:
http://instagram.com/theroccomichael" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheRoccoMichael" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;