The 8th Horcrux: Harry Potter Parody Band

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

BIGAlfan2711
Regular

Re: The 8th Horcrux: Harry Potter Parody Band

Post by BIGAlfan2711 »

Not the only "Call Me Maybe" parody I've heard, but DEFINITELY the best one!
Al's working on Album #14 RIGHT NOW (kinda)!!!!
Weird Al: The Book is out NOW!
[email protected]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zawesome27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Hey dude, the FuMP is now accepting songs from anybody to be considered for the main page/used on their CDs/sent to Itunes, etc. If your song is used, you'll get paid.

You should submit the stuff you think is your best/funniest work. They will be picky, though.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I'd think they'd have to be picky with what goes on a FuMP CD or not. Lest we forget David Tanny.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

... or Mad Genius.
And Peggy
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

BIGAlfan2711 wrote:Not the only "Call Me Maybe" parody I've heard, but DEFINITELY the best one!
Thank you kindly! We put a lot of work into it! :)
weirdojace wrote:Hey dude, the FuMP is now accepting songs from anybody to be considered for the main page/used on their CDs/sent to Itunes, etc. If your song is used, you'll get paid.

You should submit the stuff you think is your best/funniest work. They will be picky, though.
Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to reply so late. I decided to submit "The Lavatory Song", as I feel it is our best "new" song and, also, because the original track is still such a hit. I also submitted a slight remix of the Paul & Trina track "Slayer Grrrl" because we got a really good response from the Buffy fandom about it. Hopin' for the best now!!
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Wow... it's been almost a year since I've posted on this thread. Sorry for the double bump!

The 8th Horcrux is hoping to release a new album, and we've started an Indiegogo fundraiser to do this. There's all sorts of fun little incentives if you pitch in. Here's the link:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the- ... x-s-new-cd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks a ton!