Cuppy The Stick

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

like_im_27again
Obsessed

Post by like_im_27again »

I am SO tempted to post a few choice pics here from our day in that men's room...

Allison, sorry if you've already explained this elsewhere, but would you mind explaining your mysterious avatar? :dontgetit:

Thanks! Vikki
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

I am SO tempted to post a few choice pics here from our day in that men's room...

Allison, sorry if you've already explained this elsewhere, but would you mind explaining your mysterious avatar? :dontgetit:

Thanks! Vikki

That is a homemade Cuppy The Stick, a bag of pretzels, and Dave's arm. hehe. Cuppy is an obscure Al reference from 1989 when he did the Big Al Show #4 to promote UHF. Most of the show was pretty bad, but that character was the highlight of the program. We laughed our butts off at that part. Cuppy was simply a dixie cup on a stick with a little bowtie. He had a girlfriend, who had earrings. And he also had a child who happened to be siamese twins (stick with 2 little branches at the top, and two cups). When they spoke, they were just microphone feedback. It was Golden.

That reminds me.... Dave, I need a copy of Cuppy The Stick. :biggrin:

~Allison
like_im_27again
Obsessed

Post by like_im_27again »

That is a homemade Cuppy The Stick, a bag of pretzels, and Dave's arm. hehe. Cuppy is an obscure Al reference from 1989 when he did the Big Al Show #4 to promote UHF. Most of the show was pretty bad, but that character was the highlight of the program. We laughed our butts off at that part. Cuppy was simply a dixie cup on a stick with a little bowtie. He had a girlfriend, who had earrings. And he also had a child who happened to be siamese twins (stick with 2 little branches at the top, and two cups). When they spoke, they were just microphone feedback. It was Golden.
I knew it--I'd recognize that arm anywhere! ;) Cuppy the Stick sounds great! I have never seen that!
That reminds me.... Dave, I need a copy of Cuppy The Stick. :biggrin:

~Allison

Dave? Me too, please? :)

Vikki
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Yeah, I've got a pretty choice picture... I haven't posted it here. Yet. :sly:
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

Cuppy's ready for his closeup:

I also have a picture of Dave and Cuppy sharing a tender moment... but this is a family forum. :biggrin:

Adrian
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Cuppy was simply a dixie cup on a stick with a little bowtie. He had a girlfriend, who had earrings. And he also had a child who happened to be siamese twins (stick with 2 little branches at the top, and two cups). When they spoke, they were just microphone feedback. It was Golden.
I also have a picture of Dave and Cuppy sharing a tender moment... but this is a family forum. :biggrin:

It's a family forum, but Cuppy has a kid and a girlfriend? :stern:

I guess now we know what happens when you turn off the lights in the kitchen and close the cupboard doors.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE Cuppy the Stick sounds great!

Oh, if only you knew....

QUOTE That reminds me....  Dave, I need a copy of Cuppy The Stick.

QUOTE Dave?  Me too, please?

:bigups:

QUOTE It's a family forum, but Cuppy has a kid and a girlfriend?

Yeah but they're a family!!! A cute adorable family. He might be married. I can't remember.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

QUOTE Yeah but they're a family!!!  A cute adorable family.  He might be married.  I can't remember.

Dave

I'm pretty sure she's introduced as his girlfriend... well, maybe they're common-law married.

Adrian
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

maybe they're common-law married.
maybe Cuppy was married, had his kid, then got divorced and now has a new girlfriend but, I mean, doesn't want to rush into things again like last time, you know?
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

Yeah but they're a family!!! A cute adorable family. He might be married. I can't remember.

Dave

I can't remember either.....but then they got in that awful fight. Hehehehehe.... :biggrin:

~Allison