Poodle Hat on TV

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

rboy27
Obsessed

Poodle Hat on TV

Post by rboy27 »

Has anyone else seen the Poodle Hat commercial? I just saw it on Comedy Central. There isn't much to spoil, but I want to wait for others to see it, unless im the only person who knew about it :P
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I think we are waaaay past spoilers at this point. Can you tell those of us who don't have Comedy Central what we are missing.

[MOD Edit: Moved to Al TV topic.]
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I was listening to PH while watching South Park and hit Mute during the comercials so I could hear Al better. So I blast the tunes and turn to see if SP is back on and I see Al from the Amsih Paradice video! I turn the volume up on the TV and the announcer says something like "...And he keeps it all about the pentiums. Now get the new Weird Al album Poodle Hat featuring Couch Potato a parody of Eminem's Lose Yourself. Also hits by Avril Levine, Nelly and more." Then they gave the ordering info, where to buy it etc. If I see it again, I'll try to tape it. I have alot of time on my hands now that school is out. YAY!
Captain Tylor
Occasional

Post by Captain Tylor »

rboy7,

I here that!!!!! School has been out for about a month and its nice to just relax and listen to Weird AL!!!!
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

A MONTH!?!? When does your school year start?
weirdalison
Occasional

Post by weirdalison »

i normally watch comedy central constantly, but i havent watched tv since i got poodle hat. i cant watch tv and listen to music at the same time. i should probably start watching again so i can see the commercial.

man, you know you're obsessed when you start waiting around to see a commercial.
jphi986

Post by jphi986 »

It's also on MTV (saw it multiple times while watching The Osbournes). Anyone know exactly why the address is in Colorado Springs?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Sigh... so I have to watch the Ozzy-spawn? I can handle Sharon and Ozzy, but those kids... words fail me.
danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

I saw it on (this is weird) the N which is part of Nickelodion, they mentioned Pentiums and I instantly watched. I was shocked that this album is doing this good, it's really great. I saw it once more, now I really know Al is doing good.
Dan wuz here
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I saw it the other night on MTV. Im also not sure why the address is in Colorado Springs, but Im sure it has something to do with taxes or something insane like that. One of those mail order cd's lists a mailing address in Holmes, Pa, which is right down the street from me, and I know there isnt a record company, or even a warehouse in the area, so its not an actual address (at least in this case)

Mike
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ